Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nak tanya

I really miss sufi al-faruqi, cik aish n habib alwafiy's writing in their blogs. Their schedule at Sidratul are really padat! You all must really tired the whole day being at Sidratul's factory. But it is alright, gaining more knowledge and experiences are awesome. I envy you guys=)

I got a message from my old friends at Maahad. Then she called me. I knew something strange from her voice. She had something to ask but she couldn't ask directly. Then I started questioning. As usual..my guess is correct! Hehehe..yo la tu!

When I writing this article, actually I'm not a good person in this field, you may ask someone else that really know about fiqh in women. I only shared my basic knowledges about haid in Islam and I am so pleasure if you can come with your own opinion or facts about this woman's problem. I open the floor to argue or ask something related to menstruation.

When we talk about menstruation or period, not many people can understand and know deeply about this. It is important especially for girls in teenage years. For person who experienced in the first time, do not be worried so much. Ask your mother or your sister or your trusted friends who already experienced this situation on how to manage your period correctly.

Menstruation is a major puberty in girls. It is one of many physical signs that a girl is turning into woman. Some other people thought menstruation can be confusing. Therefore it is important to have basic knowledge about it because all the problems exist regarding to this such as the exact blood's colour of haid,  how to count your period days and when you must take your bath (hadath besar) so that you can perform back common practices in Islam such as solah, recites and touch the Quran, and continuing fasting in Ramadhan. 

"They will ask you about menstruation. Say 'It is harmful, so keep away from women during it. Do not approach them until they are purified of it, when they are purified you may approach them, as Allah has ordained." (Quran 2:222)

Islam is not forcing us with restrict rules and regulations however Allah blesses and gives guidance in every path of our way. 
 

1 comment:

hurul_in said...

teringat waktu itu...

1st time kena period saya menangis..sebabnya fikir dah akil baligh..dosa2 kena tanggung sendri dah..kalau sebelum tu tidak ditaklifkan dan tidak dikira dosa dan pahala atas seseorang budak kecil..tapi bila dah baligh dosa dan pahala malaikat catit satu satu..

hehe..tersenyum bila ingat balik...=)