Saturday, January 8, 2011

Most Grapes Are Sour But Delicious

Hi, Friends!

I remembered when Miss Jai said 'Hi' to us and we must answered 'Hello'. If she pronounced 'Hello' we replied 'Hi'. All of us enjoyed learning English with her. Only simple word can make people smile but sometimes unexpected words can change the positive mood. So what should I do? Keep your smile by your side. Cheer up, beb! Alhamdulillah!



Almost 2 weeks I kept growing grapes (tanam anggur a.k.a menganggur) in the east rainy season. Heavy rain came as expected covered most of the surfaces and kept on raining cats and dogs in days and nights. Walking around the village seeing the children playing in the flood makes me feel so calm. Some of them making a raft using bamboo stems, two boys tried catching the eels using their own hand make 'bubuk' and most of them enjoyed swimming in the 'alor' very much. This scene is too beautiful and it seem that the 'alor' now is the heaven of water park for them. Besides, there were three adults watching on them to make sure their safety. Alhamdulillah!

Last week I planted 'kangkong'.  First, cleared up the shrubbery and started making boundaries using a hoe. It was a long time ago I held the hoe helping my parents in the garden with my siblings. The last day I helped them doing gardening job was 3 years ago before I changed. That time I tried to push the wheelbarrow that full with soil to repair our fish pool. However I cannot manage to push it as usual . My joints and muscles screaming for help. It was too painful. I forced myself to do it because I thought my body was too pampered and needed more exercises so that the sweat will come out and I can get better from the 'illness'. That time I got dengue fever 'konon-kononnya'. Now I already know my limit. So, only me can stop myself. This was last week punya story. This week? Hujan,beb! Jenguk kat tingkap je la looking at my 'kangkong'! Next 'kangkong' tak sempat tanam lagi. Tak pe, be patient. Alhamdulillah!



I wonder if I can see the rainbow from my hometown just like when I was a child. I wonder if I can keep my hope just like before I changed physically. I know myself better than others and alhamdulillah, I born in Islam. Alhamdulillah ya Allah!

p/s: To my fellow friends yang live around Kelantan, 4 February ni my mum nak adakan Kursus  Rawatan Kecantikan. Tempat and masa tak decide lagi. Bayaran RM20. If anyone interest,you all can contact me. Kecantikan hakiki adalah wanita solehah, tapi tak kan korang tak nak melawa depan hubby korang kot.

2 comments:

hurul_in said...

And again..alhamdulillah...=)

k.ili, anggur memang sedaap..boleh letak atas pa lagi..hehe~ =p

wah, siap promote kursus rawatan kecantikan lagi tu..nnt ore promote pulop ke k.yana, yat and k,zai...hehe.

ili_far said...

Anggur lh jemur buat kismis..kalo kangkong??? celor sajo pom seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedap sgt! hehehe
promote tu jgn x promote...erk,hrga mgkn kn naik sb tok byr tmpt n mkn...rm20 tu tok byrn kpd pengajar n sijil. Nti i'll update the fee later k. Maybe bt area kb.
Sekian